Thursday 30 July 2009

Zombie Chicken?... Award and more!

A long time ago I got a really cool award:
The Zombie Chicken Award!



I got it from Sullivan.
THANX!

This is what the zombie Chicken Award is all about:

The Zombie Chicken
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken, excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

Unfortunately I am not as regular with my Blog as Sullivan...
Could that be the reason why this weird chicken keeps following me around?!?



Although it has been friendly, I can feel the staring of his dinosaur-like eyes... All the time repeating in my head: "Prove you are worthy!"
I'll try! I promise... (I think)

To show my good intentions, here is another new pic.



A sticker of some empty-eyed characters. Maybe they are friends of the chicken! I hope not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment