Sunday 27 September 2009

Dalai Lama and some more random finds

Some new and some older pics.
"Elke dag, zon of regen, kom je leuke dingen tegen!"


This guy looks a bit like the Dalai Lama doesn't he?


Here I found a stick that was put in this concrete pole, in the middle of nowhere. I love such finds. :)


Hihi! A piggy-bank-piggy. For Sullivan. It looks so funny.


This is a lovely piece of street-art. I really like it. Why? Well... It is not in screaming colours, it is gone in a few months time (I think), it is simple, but it has quite a strong expression.


Here is this man again... Is it the Dalai Lama?...


And here is another buddhist monk. Wonder why they are stuck on these rainpipes...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like the Dalai Lama! Perhaps someone wanted to share some peace instead of some agressive words? I wonder about things like that stick in a conrete pole too! I like thinks that start making up stories in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they don't get much rain where they live??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the piggybank picture! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for the nice comments!
    @Hammie -> I hope so! There are so many agressive things around already. Surreal things, scenes or occurances are fun! They make you think and wonder in a weird and fun way. :D
    @Beanie -> Yes! That must be it! Hadn't looked at it that way yet. Haha! :D
    @Sullivan -> You're so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Coco. Again, we don't have much street art around here so I always love seeing what's around you!

    ReplyDelete